Monday, July 15, 2019

Back at it...

Hey would you look at that: Chief Tizo is back on the rails with some new state of the art clean coal. Fresh for an empty station, hardly an empty show: Bryan and I are back with our dispatches from our desert bunkers. The juvenilea of yesterday still thrives, here. Look through the archives to see my past blunders.

This revival comes with new technologies developed from the doldrums of my twenties. A graduation to a life of what ifs and potentials with a wrecked will for today. Well, at least that is what unemployment has partially done along with the other follies of an early life for me.

Perhaps it would be presumptuous to announce anything for the coming future. But I will mention what I am up to now. I am once again reinvested in the literary and filmic arts. I might drop a song of the day but I feel like I am up to another task entirely. Look for some book reviews in the future, this time I am abandoning all the techniques I was indoctrinated into using and believing. These will all be from a personal place.

The thing about leaving the academy and entering the uncaring wasteland again is that the embrace of the dust reminds me of what Artaud had already came to conclusion of. “All writing is pigshit”. All of it. And all of culture and all its pretensions are just the fecal matter in which we see the sweetness of our beloved compost piles.

A new discipline is needed for me in this moment of revival. This is the nascence of a new record for a different time. A time stretched yawn. And because everything is based on could be's it is only prudent to accept it as a gift, a call to the present. Enough of the pretentious ramblings, the mindless typing.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment