Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Release: How Scandinavian - Philistine Empathy EP


The latest and most delayed-est release by How Scandinavian ever. I put a good deal of work on these and I hope I didn't overcook the songs as a result. Much darker and 'lush' than Pity Won and it reeks of some sort of dreadful nostalgic call-back to Dolorous along with some new influences I've found through nightmares, dreams, and harsh cynicism. Probably the least messy and 'mid-fi' release I've been able to muster at this point in time as well. Now that this is out I'll be working on the sophomore LP and have some peace in not following personal deadlines. How Scandinavian will probably tour this little EP locally for a month and then I'll concentrate on both school and finishing the work I've already begun for the next LP. I hope any fans that still abide by this blog and HS will enjoy this. I'm sorry I took so long.

Track list:
1. Eucalyptus Burning
2. We Exist
3. New Romantic Ideas
4. A Brighter Hell
5. Life Is Saccharine

No comments:

Post a Comment