Saturday, September 17, 2011

What you may see in the unknown Future?

As you can see I am Starlon. Should be doing my homework ,but since I am dodging this 7 page paper on a bad book, blogging sounds pretty attractive.
I am a 17 year old Lancaster born black kid with a thing for post-hardcore and strangely Waka Flocka Flame. One of my hobbies is to find obscure music on the internet from any genre which I may share here. One of them is Shabazz Palace's Black Up. I will go in depth about it later ,but it is a weird hip-hop album with some really different beats.

I have watched anime on and off for years. One of my favorites is and always will be Neon Genesis Evangelion. I consider it nearly a perfect series which is being masterminded by a depressed autistic savant, Hideaki Anno. The only thing that can possibly rival the greatness of Evangelion is possibly the "female version" of it, Revolutionary Girl Utena. Which has about equal amounts of psychological break downs and large amounts of "what the hell is going on ?"

On a related you should be looking out for some rants, I just recently went into a cave of un-evolved Homo sapiens which look closer to our primate ancestors, which are called anime fans. I will rant about the cleanliness and organization of their society, "Anime Club".

I am majoring currently in Journalism at CSUN ,but I am really thinking about switching to Anthropology. Though I love writing I have noticed that I have really no talent in it and well Anthropology is just cool. Maybe with this site I would gain some confidence with my writing and may even improve.
So, what you may expect from me in the future is some album of the week kind of stuff, rant of the week and maybe if I am feeling in any form creativity in my body, stories.

Random facts about me: favorite book even though I never finished it Savage Detectives, favorite movie Holy Mountain, favorite comic book Animal Man and favorite animals cats.

- Starlon H.

No comments:

Post a Comment